Generally every real estate with incomes from the rent of residential or
commercial spaces. Including family houses with more than 2 flats.
- contracts of lease, if some part of the estate has been rented to someone
else than the owner,
- contracts of lease, lease of a part of the roof for use as a billboard,
lease of parking lots belonging to the estate, for example.
- Contracts of insurance for the estate, insurance of natural disaster,
liability insurance, etc.
- Evidence of real estate tax payment for the last year
- Review of operating costs (doesn´t include costs paid finally by the
lessee – like phone costs, electricity costs, cleaning service etc.)
- Review of maintenance costs (doesn´t include restoration and
- Review of all constructive changes made within the estate, with the date of
realization. (restorations, renovations, reparations, extensions, etc.)