- ownership evidence document – at all not older than 3 months
- cadastral map – not older than 1 year
- plat map for land radiation
- development/area determination, statement of placing a building or
information about possible usage of land according to the confirmed
- building permission (for future buildings, house service network
connections, roads etc) with denotation of legal validity
- radon prospecting
- buying contract for land with denotation of input into the cadastre evidence
or future contract
- past expert´s reports or real estate assessments
- contracts bounding property rights – real burden contracts, right of
- information about existing net-connections in the land neighborhood and
information to possible connection to these – water pipe, sewerage, gas
pipeline, electricity, phone, cable TV, security guard cable/wireless,
information about substitute solutions like cesspool, septic tank, home
waste-water treatment plant, bottle gas tank, heat pump etc.
- information about possible access to the land – hard surface road or not,
date of building of such a road etc.
- if there are some seals in the ownership evidence document, then you have to
document for what are the seals for – the land register office provide such
Our experts are happy about every single document you can provide to us!